Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Huge dump. Classy, I know.

Well, I finally got around to resizing and re-hosting these. Some of my favorite shots from our photowalk two weeks ago. We thought we were going to go down the Guadalupe River trail but got completely side-tracked by a small car show, then japan town for a festival where we ran into some old friends (one of which is also quite the photographer... yes I'm talking about you Henry) and ended the night back at my house to watch the UFC 100 fight. All Adrian cared about was using the empty kitchen to play with his cars and poke my camera lens.

Good time. Enjoy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

OMG I love this car
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Self-portrait... kinda
Photobucket

Fake DOF (yay for zoom!)
Photobucket

Found him again!
Photobucket

Henry + glare = majestic
Photobucket

No on prop. 8
Photobucket

The lower right, we did that.
Photobucket

Hella good
Photobucket

See
Photobucket

Drunk
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Trashy
Photobucket

The doors, are closing
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

CARS!
Photobucket

OH! HAI!
Photobucket

1 comment: